Therapeutic Cathartic Breathwork
Connect to the Divine Feminine with Cathartic Breath.
A weekend Intensive October 1 & 2 in Worcester, Vermont Guided by Dunja Moeller Ph.D
With Cathartic Breath we will call forth the healing and nurturing energies of the Divine Feminine, our Mother Goddess, breathing together to release past trauma, increase soul clarity, and create and build our inner hearth. In the Fall we are asked to again turn our attention to our inner fire. Through Cathartic Breath, the Divine Mother will guide us in preparing our inner and outer home. The call to discover our divine feminine through the myriad faces of the cosmic mother will lead us to forgive, heal, remember and recall who we are in this world of light and shadow. The call to connect to the Divine Mother is always answered with clear, loving guidance and soul clarity All are welcome. The joyful, sad, light of heart, suffering, downtrodden, elated, dejected, venerated and devotional.
In the Fall we are asked to again turn our attention to our inner fire. Through Cathartic Breath, the Divine Mother will guide us in preparing our inner and outer home. The call to discover our divine feminine through the myriad faces of the cosmic mother will lead us to forgive, heal, remember and recall who we are in this world of light and shadow. The call to connect to the Divine Mother is always answered with clear, loving guidance and soul clarity All are welcome. The joyful, sad, light of heart, suffering, downtrodden, elated, dejected, venerated and devotional.
What will I learn?
I will learn to use my exhales and inhales optimally · I will learn how prana and consciousness travelling on the breath rejuvenates all my inner organs and entire energy anatomy. · I will learn how to connect to the Divine Mother/Feminine energy.
Why should I attend?
To heal the mother wounds and connect with my inner divine mother’s luminosity and acceptance. To learn therapeutic cathartic breath and how it heals, supports and foster transformation in our lives on all levels. Physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. To fill our breath with the soul presence that bestows healing, and energizes our entire energy anatomy. Be ready to receive the miracles and magic travelling on the breath offered by the Divine Feminine.
Details · October 1/2 Saturday and Sunday · 9am-5pm daily · Bring a blanket and yoga mat to lie on. · $350 per person · Lodging at local Airbnb’s. · Location: Worcester VT. The beginning of fall foliage! · Our guide, Dunja C. Moeller Ph.D., Author, Medical Anthropologist, and Therapeutic Cathartic Breath Teacher for over 24 years.
Financial Appreciation $350
Welcome to the workshop space!
Retreat Intention The Medicine wheel is an ancient map of orientation both physical and spiritual. Moving through the four directions using the cathartic, connected breath we experience different perspectives, healing and a new approach to perceiving reality. Through the cathartic breath we connect to ourselves, each other and the earth in an ever deepening pulse. We are inspired to inhale the gifts of life and to release what does not serve us any longer
Our Program: Elevate your vital energy as we breathe every day for 7 day's
• Day 1. To breathe into loving presence. “Connecting to the center of the wheel.”
When we get "triggered" by to us adverse circumstances we will learn how the cathartic breath helps face, feel and move us through upsetting or elating emotional content. We establish more ease as we breathe to heal and feel, releasing "repetition compulsions" that have kept us trapped in the "same old, same old" patterns of reactivity. In connecting to the center of the wheel with our bodies lying on Gaia's earth body we breathe into and receive the great breath of the ground of all being beneath us.
• Day 2. The inhale. East of the Medicine/ Dharma wheel. “Seeing clearly and without judgment.” Using the conscious breath and how our inhale opens or not shows us how we are able to receive the gifts life is always offering us. We learn how to remain curious about what and why we seek in life.
• Day 3. The South of the Medicine/Dharma wheel. “To appreciate oneself and other's.” The conscious breath allows us to play with our various roles and identities as lover, mother, father, academic, therapist etc. in a more fluid way. We see the sacred and profane impermanence in these forms, while recognizing them in other's as well. Appreciating our bodies, embedded in the larger energy anatomy of our being, we work on integrating our various inner subpersonalities as the conscious breath teaches us to parent ourselves and inner children.
• Day 4. The exhale. The West of the Medicine/Dharma wheel. "Connecting and cultivating relationship.” When we exhale we have to let go at the top of the inhale, where we have gained all the oxygen, life-force and gifts. Looking deeper into the mirrors all relationships provide us the question arises. Who am I? Who are you? What is good for me? What is good for other's. Where do I cling and possess and how can I let go of control and trust? The breath will show us clearly where we are when letting go into the unknown to make ourselves anew each day, each minute and each year. To be touched by the great mystery of birth and death the breath offers us moments in the often breathless states of awareness. Becoming aware of these pauses in our life becomes an incredible gift of renewal and creativity.
• Day 5. The North of the Medicine/Dharma wheel. “Acting skillfully and letting go".
How we take care with efficiency and skill in our gardens, businesses, family life and within a breathing session shows us how much discipline we need to co-create with life. We cut and prune trees in our gardens or things in our life and this might require our assertiveness and discernment. The conscious breath gently nudges us more awake so we can discern the aspects of our life that need more pruning or have to be left altogether.
• Day 6. The Sky. “The conscious breath navigates through different layers of consciousness.” None of these states of consciousness are better than others and all have gifts to offer us. Exploring the vastness or narrowness of these altered states in our bodies can give us an expanded sense of who we are. The conscious breath becomes the invisible thread riding on the sky winds that hold us between heaven and earth.
• Day 7. Day of Integration. “Discovery of the Center once again.”
What do we assume is most important in our life? What do we organize our life around? After using the conscious breath in journeying through the 4 directions, above and below it will become more apparent to ourselves and one another what at this moment in our life is at the center of our wheel of life.
Come to the Green Mountains and bathe in vibration.
Program detail description on the inside of the flyer. The Retreat cost is $1,500. Early Bird is $1,400. until May
30th, 2021 The Retreat site is Worcester, VT. Offsite lodging is $100. for
6 nights . Light, vegetarian lunch from Dunja’s gardens.
Contact Us, if you have questions or want to register:
If you would like to sign up for this workshop click the button below..
Sign up to hear from us.
read more The Art of Natural Breathing Article
read more BREATHING SESSIONS