The Medicine wheel is an ancient map of orientation both physical and spiritual.
Moving through the four directions using the cathartic, connected breath we experience different perspectives, healing and a new approach to perceiving reality.
Through the cathartic breath we connect to ourselves, each other and the earth in an ever deepening pulse.
We are inspired to inhale the gifts of life and to release what does not serve us any longer
Our Program: Elevate your vital energy as we breathe every day for 7 day's
• Day 1. To breathe into loving presence. “Connecting to the center of the wheel.”
When we get "triggered" by to us adverse circumstances we will learn how the cathartic breath helps face, feel and move us through upsetting or elating emotional content. We establish more ease as we breathe to heal and feel, releasing "repetition compulsions" that have kept us trapped in the "same old, same old" patterns of reactivity. In connecting to the center of the wheel with our bodies lying on Gaia's earth body we breathe into and receive the great breath of the ground of all being beneath us.
• Day 2. The inhale. East of the Medicine/ Dharma wheel. “Seeing clearly and without judgment.” Using the conscious breath and how our inhale opens or not shows us how we are able to receive the gifts life is always offering us. We learn how to remain curious about what and why we seek in life.
• Day 3. The South of the Medicine/Dharma wheel. “To appreciate oneself and other's.” The conscious breath allows us to play with our various roles and identities as lover, mother, father, academic, therapist etc. in a more fluid way. We see the sacred and profane impermanence in these forms, while recognizing them in other's as well. Appreciating our bodies, embedded in the larger energy anatomy of our being, we work on integrating our various inner subpersonalities as the conscious breath teaches us to parent ourselves and inner children.
• Day 4. The exhale. The West of the Medicine/Dharma wheel. "Connecting and cultivating relationship.” When we exhale we have to let go at the top of the inhale, where we have gained all the oxygen, life-force and gifts. Looking deeper into the mirrors all relationships provide us the question arises. Who am I? Who are you? What is good for me? What is good for other's. Where do I cling and possess and how can I let go of control and trust? The breath will show us clearly where we are when letting go into the unknown to make ourselves anew each day, each minute and each year. To be touched by the great mystery of birth and death the breath offers us moments in the often breathless states of awareness. Becoming aware of these pauses in our life becomes an incredible gift of renewal and creativity.
• Day 5. The North of the Medicine/Dharma wheel. “Acting skillfully and letting go".
How we take care with efficiency and skill in our gardens, businesses, family life and within a breathing session shows us how much discipline we need to co-create with life. We cut and prune trees in our gardens or things in our life and this might require our assertiveness and discernment. The conscious breath gently nudges us more awake so we can discern the aspects of our life that need more pruning or have to be left altogether.
• Day 6. The Sky. “The conscious breath navigates through different layers of consciousness.” None of these states of consciousness are better than others and all have gifts to offer us. Exploring the vastness or narrowness of these altered states in our bodies can give us an expanded sense of who we are. The conscious breath becomes the invisible thread riding on the sky winds that hold us between heaven and earth.
• Day 7. Day of Integration. “Discovery of the Center once again.”
What do we assume is most important in our life? What do we organize our life around? After using the conscious breath in journeying through the 4 directions, above and below it will become more apparent to ourselves and one another what at this moment in our life is at the center of our wheel of life.
Come to the Green Mountains and bathe in vibration.
Program detail description on the inside of the flyer. The Retreat cost is $1,500. Early Bird is $1,400. until May
30th, 2021 The Retreat site is Worcester, VT. Offsite lodging is $100. for
6 nights . Light, vegetarian lunch from Dunja’s gardens.
Contact Us, if you have questions or want to register:
If you would like to sign up for this workshop click the button below..
Sign up to hear from us.
read more The Art of Natural Breathing Article
read more BREATHING SESSIONS
In the past month and half I have been taking breath work sessions with Robert and am half way through my series of 10. Robert has helped me to get through some emotional traumas that I was not even aware existed and through breath work and Robert’s coaching and
guidance I have been able to release the emotional baggage I have been holding on to. I highly recommend Robert Carlson-Moeller as a healer and guide. His gentle and soft approach is very trusting, comforting and inspiring. – May 10, 2012
~ Thomas Paolini has been in the top 25 of managers in his field as well as a salesperson of the year in 2011 for his present company. He is an owner and operator of one of New England’s largest kitchen cabinet distributors and currently is a practicing Chaplain at Unity.
After the first breathing session, my daughter had a big breakthrough. Tears were streaming down her face while she was sharing her experience on the way back home, "Breathing is so powerful and I already feel the effects in my body and attitude.
Dunja recommended me to go through 10 private sessions also to complete my healing together with my daughter, who was very depressed at the time. It was perfect timing for stepping into my own power and completely healed my old wounds, and let go of guilt. I blamed myself for my daughter’s birth, her struggling and suffering during all these years, but breathing washed away my guilt, and forgiveness and lightness came in instead. I could focus on moving forward in my life too. My daughter now is a changed person completely able to independently live her life and this shift happened due to the Art of Natural Breathing.
I am a true believer in breathing now and have a desire to become a long-term breather. I am eager to share this healing technique with more people to help them transform their lives for the better too. I feel a lot of gratitude to Dunja, our guide into the transformation, and I want to thank her for being such a powerful, professional and also selfless and very caring supporter during our vulnerable changing time. -June 20,2012
~ Angela Sokolova is Holistic Lifestyle Coaching for your Body, Mind and Spirit, A yoga-Qi-Gong instructor and a Holistic Health Counselor and Practitioner
I have suffered from severe low back and hip pain for 1 year affecting all parts of my life. I shared with a few of you that while PT, chiropractic and acupuncture didn't seem to have much impact when my back was hurting, my breath work sessions with Robert did. In fact, it was the one therapy I saw noticeable results from that healed my low back. -April 13, 2012
~ Michael Connor- is a senior member of the International Coaching, Consulting and Training Group. He has been designing and presenting personal and professional development keynotes and trainings worldwide, Mike is the former President and CEO of the Insight Educational Institute and a former health care executive
As an Intuitive Healer myself, doing an Art of Natural Breathing and then Body Memories series with Dunja is one of the best self care choices I’ve made. They are both powerfully transformative and entirely complementary modalities, extraordinarily effective in their ease of access and simplicity.Dunja’s commitment to the truth that each person’s healing comes from within themselves and that each of us has the power to transform our lives allows her to facilitate some of the most profound healing sessions I have ever experienced.
The breathwork really allowed me to feel my personal power to make change in my life – with Dunja’s expert compassionate guidance, I was able to move through many issues that had kept me feeling small and unable to accomplish goals for years. Aside from the wonderful relaxation and physical well-being I felt after each session, the depth of transformation and visionary experiences from the breathwork amaze me! I highly recommend this work to anyone who desires a fuller understanding of themselves, who wants to dispel fears and blocks to their next steps in life, who has chronic conditions in their body, or who just wants to feel full inspiration!The Body Memories work has been an opportunity for practicing surrender, and listening carefully and gratefully to my body’s messages. Dunja’s respectful, loving, focused, technique has resulted in innumerable physical releases on the table in muscles and tissues, as well as the release of accompanying emotions that may be stuck or triggered there. It has been a perfect complement to The Art of Natural Breathing’s internal will-driven approach.